1. Water supply – About 10% of all water used in the average household goes in the kitchen
3. Natural Light – Look for ways to maximize light, from eliminating cabinets next to windows to using transparent or reflective materials like glass and stainless steel.
4. Comfort – The kitchen should be the coziest place in the house. Think of having a sofa or a TV in your kitchen
5. Stainless Steel – These neutral pieces looks great with everything and will never go out of style.
6. A Great Sink – Accessories such as an integrated colander and a sliding cutting board make working there more efficient.
7. Integrated Appliances – These days cabinets are built to hide kitchen appliances. By eliminating large, boxy element, the kitchen can feel a lot room-like.
8. A Hook – Every great kitchen has a hook, that one unique element that just holds everything together
9. Visual Texture – The mix of woods, counter-top materials and finishes that create warmth, personality and mood.
10. Smoothie – In my opinion, no kitchen is complete without it. *Wink*
Don’t leave the page without dropping your own list……..
Photo credit: Google