I was reading about this award on Nedoux (about a month, two weeks now) and was smiling all through her responses not knowing i will get hit soon but in a good way *wink* I didn’t plan on writing a blog post today but while i read through my favourite blogs this morning, i stumbled on this nomination. Thanks to the lovely sister, Adaeze of Adaezewrites for making me happy……
Here’s The Rules:
- Give thanks and link to the blogger who nominated you
- Put up the award logo on your blog
- Provide answers to the question asked
- Nominate 5 bloggers
- Make up 10 questions for your nominees to answer
Here’s my answers to Adaeze’s questions:
- Adaeze asked: What are your biggest challenges as a Blogger?
My answer: It’s basically balancing work, business and the blog.
- Adaeze asked: What are your likes and dislikes?
My answer: I like my privacy, honesty and self-worth. I hate deceit, stress and disrespect
- Adaeze asked: When did you start blogging and what lead you to it?
My answer: I joined the blogosphere on the 4th of September, 2014 with this post. The passion to write comes naturally. Also, i needed an outlet for my passion but the inspiration to commercialise it came from a colleague. I wrote about it here
- Adaeze asked: What do you do in your spare time aside blogging?
My answer: I daydream and iPray
- Adaeze asked: What are your favourite colours?
My answer: In decor i will go with an off-white with a touch of green and beige. In my wardrobe, i don’t have a favourite colour, it’s all black, brown and a mix of colours. I love flashy cars, mine is in yellow.
- Adaeze asked: What is your favourite place in the world?
My Answer: I am yet to travel the whole world so i’m still exploring
- Adaeze asked: Nigerian movies or Foreign movies?
My answer: I will go with foreign movies anytime but i have some very good Nigerian movies i would love to see again.
- Adaeze asked: List 5 people who inspire you and why?
My answer: I draw inspiration from great women across the globe. Men don’t inspire me as much as women do. Why? Because, they see women as the weaker vessels but truthfully we are not! This isn’t feminism.
- Adaeze asked: Who is your favourite person in the world?
My answer: Anyone who believes in me and pushes me to achieve more.
- Adaeze asked: What 3 essentials can’t you do without?
My answer: The Holy Spirit, Inspiration and My Family
And the nominees are:
1. Have you discovered your purpose in life and what is it?
2. Which one of your possessions has the most sentimental value to you?
3. If given another chance to come back to earth, what would you become?
4. Being rich or Being Fulfilled?
5. If you could have a second home, where would it be and why?
6. Who is your mentor and why did you choose him/her?
7. Aside blogging, what do you do for a living and why did you choose that path?
8. Criticism or Praise?
9. Where are you from and how did that shape your personality?
10. What three things would like to change about blogging?
Now unto the nominees, i can’t wait to read your answers…….
Cheers and have a happy week