Hey Homeowners! Happy New Month!
It’s the 11th of November (11/11/15) and we’re here today, that’s what matters!
HomeWorth Interiors Bedding Ensemble is selling real FAST. This is an opportunity to freshen up your bedroom, buy gift items for your loved ones this yuletide and it’s also the season for weddings. Trust me, any couple will appreciate a new set of bed sheets, pillow cases, duvet and duvet covers for honeymooning. We’ve got ’em all, click here using any of the medium to request for picture samples and place your order. Ok! i digressed.
Ever wondered what to do with your old bed sheets when you are no longer feeling them? Give them away? Throw them away or Turn them into rags?
The choice is yours but I’ve got some creative and thrifty ideas to help you re-purpose your old bed sheets and save some bucks for yourself.
Here we go:
1. Make into kitchen or bathroom curtains to keep the sun from your eyes
2. Sew a new apron if you have ran out of supply
3. Sew a new cover for your ironing board, this will make ironing easy
4. Make into a simple DIY wall-art to brighten your space
5. Make cushions/throw pillows for your bed or sofa
6. Use as drop clothes for next painting project to protect the floor
7. Keep some in your car for an emergency repairs under the car
8. Save them for a beach/picnic outing
9. Cut into napkins, rags or dusting clothes
10. Sew into a laundry or craft bag
11. Can be used for packing of delicate items
12. Sew a trendy shopping/tote bag. The nylons are no longer in vogue
Got more creative ideas? Share in the comment section.