After learning to cook, I’d highly encourage every girl/lady/woman to learn to sew. It’s not always the cheaper route, but it’s a good lesson in patience & perseverance and keeps you from sitting in front of the TV on a rainy day. Also, it’s a BIG money-saver in the home. You can achieve a whole lot around the house with your sewing skills. Here is a few but the list is inexhaustible:
1. Table clothes
2. Throw pillows and cushions (They can completely transform a room in just a matter of hours)
3. Curtains (It’s just a straight line)
4. Tote shopping bag, cosmetic bag, purse and organizers
5. Bedsheets and Pillow cases (Now you can customize)
8. Apron and oven mitt
9. Sweatshirt and cardigan
10. Umbrella (I know you’d be surprise)
Did i mention that i can hand-sew a great deal? Well, let me hear from you……what other thing can you make around the house with your sewing skill?
#Notetoself – Go and buy a sewing machine!