The Versatile Blogger Award is one of the best in blogosphere. Yes i had to go read up about VBA and why i am honored with this award; what i found gladdens my heart. The VBA acknowledges individual bloggers for their quality work. This covers the quality of writing, uniqueness of the subjects covered and the quality of the photographs presented and this award is given to those who bring something special into the life of their readers (really, do i?).
- Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this award to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award (This i think most bloggers don’t)
The Versatile Blogger Award was given to me by EgwumbaUP. I am greatly honored I must say, to accept this lovely gesture. EgwumbaUP popularly known as Ugo is one blogger i look forward to having in my space. His blog is a site i also enjoy reading as he shares experiences and opinions about his world in very sincere and witty ways. So in fulfilling rule one, this is me saying a big thank you to Ugo for recognizing my work.
7 Things About Me:
- I am a Jesus Lover. You can’t take that away from me
- I am proudly Nigerian, from the eastern part (Enugu State precisely and married in Anambra State)
- I speak Igbo (not Ibo) and English fluently. I wish i could speak French (Is it too late to learn?)
- I am independent. I love to take care of myself and others but i feel greatly loved when you show me kindness without my asking. My independent spirit brought me to Lagos to
hustlemake a living after school as against my father’s plea to stay back home and earn monthly stipend from him pending when i get a job. I would like to think that my stubbornness (in my father’s voice) paid off
- I am strong willed, people who can’t handle it say i am stubborn *tongue out* and this tenaciousness lies beneath a calm demeanor
- I talk in my sleep. Yes i do, you need to sleep beside me to know that
- I love HOT food. I mean steaming hot. I need to see the steam coming out and that makes the food inviting. You can’t catch me eating cold food
These bloggers gets my nomination:
- Shannon Claire All things decor, DIY, fashion and travel. Her blog is all that i want mine to be and many more (if you read up my full profile, you will reckon)
- The Diary of a Trendy Mother Let’s face it, this blog is great for moms and moms-to-be. Go read, learn and laugh at the joys, challenges, experience and opinions of a busy mom
- Mindplosive When it’s all fiction and fun, i run to this blog to catch some. She calls herself my blog crush so, the feeling is mutual
- About Life and Love Here is Lux’s world, where she shares about life, love and everything that her crazy mind could possibly think of
- Blushes n Dimples Check out her blog for all your makeup and neck accessories. She’s got the midas touch
- Blogorati This bearded young man blogs about poetry, music and lots of inspiration for your day, week and life generally. I see him on every blog and i wonder how he does it
- Adaeze Writes I just stumbled on this creative blog and i must tell you, my sister is good!
- Heart Rays Amaka is a pod-caster, voice-over artiste and an inspirational speaker. I don’t always visit her blog but when i do, i stay for long
- TibsTellTales Geez! This woman can blog about anything and everything and she is damn engaging.
- Color and Grace Sometimes i think God is partial. If you are a fashion and lifestyle lover, bookmark her blog for updates
Whew! This isn’t an easy task, please make do with 10blogs. And that been said, make your world more beautiful one room at a time while i go buzz the nominees.