Travelling is a very fun activity and one of my favourite past time but one thing I hate about it, is the stress of packing my luggage for any trip. It could go for days before i finally have a luggage packed for any trip, i usually put down the number of days i will be away on a paper (learnt that from my elder sister) and arrange my clothing for each of the days even if i have to wash and re-wear some of them. That is where my meticulous nature plays out and sometimes it could be a tedious task. Enough of my rantings… Looking on the brighter side of traveling, here’s my own checklist of travel essentials for a fun and memorable holiday:
1. Travel bag
2. Means of identification
3. Comfy wears
4. Camera / Selfie stick
5. Sun glasses
6. Notebook to put down your thoughts and inspiration
7. Entertainment set (Headset for music)
8. Books or Magazines
10. Face Mask especially if you are headed to a dusty region
11. Water for dehydration and moisture
12. Chewing gum for a fresher breathe
What is/are your own travel essentials?
Dear Santa and Santress, this post wouldn’t be complete if I do not share my Christmas wishlist with you. I pray to open my box of gift(s) on boxing day with these items below:
1. A camera with complete accessories for photography (preferably a Nikon or Canon)
2. An iPad
3. An iPhone
They are not for pleasure but for my work and interests. I hope that is a good justification? Lol.
That being said, This is wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Beautiful New Year!!!